Thursday, August 31, 2006

Interactive blog - Most embarrassing moment

Today, I am gonna take a page out of someone else's playbook. I recently subscribed to a blog for a lady named Suzanne. Her blog, by the way, is awesome! One of the things that she does on occasion, that I really enjoy, is what she calls an "Interactive blog". In essence it is an audience participation kind of thing. Below is one of my most embarrassing moments. Once you are done shaking your head; click "Add Comment" at the bottom of the page and enter your most embarrassing moment. Don't be shy, this is all in fun. So here goes... GULP...



During my younger years I had a certain amount of difficulty keeping sober. I often would arrive at school... altered. One day a friend of mine came up to me and was laughing and pointing at me. I had no idea what was so funny. He then proceded to tell me of my activities during first period the previous day. (mind you, we were walking to first period when I was getting this tid-bit of information) As he expalined to me the previous day had not been all that different from the norm at first. During class I would often hold my head about 4 inches above my desk, looking directly at it repeating the word "Man, man, man, man..." over and over because I liked the way it sounded when it echoed off of the desk back at me. (This is embarrasing to admit now, sadly it gets even worse) My teacher in that class (I'm now sure he was a stoner), was pretty animated and playful in his teaching style. Students would often joke with him in ways that most teachers would get upset about. Well one student told the teacher that if he didn't pass, or something like that, he (the teacher) would wake up with a horses' head in his bead. An allusion to the mafia's manner of sending a message that you are going to die. Here is where it gets bad. About 40 minutes later the class was taking a quiz, I wasn't because the teacher knew... "What's the point?" Anyhow in the middle of this quiz I sit up, and having misheard the earlier statement of the student, I proclaim quite loudly, "HORSES DON'T HAVE HANDS!!!!!" After electing to bestow this pearl of wisdom I proceded to fall from my seat and roll on the floor laughing uncontrollably. No one even knew what I was talking about till I was able to wipe the tears from my eyes and stop laughing long enough to point out the "Idiot" who thought he was going to "put a horses' hand in the teacher's bed". This story was from my first junior year... enough said?



Now it's your turn... Don't be scared, let's see what you've got!

By the way the blog for the lady that I got the idea of the interactive blog from can be found here>>> http://blog.myspace.com/suzeeque

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home